IMMEDIATE JOBS FOR MILITARY VETERANS, GUARD AND RESERVE MEMBERS
THROUGHOUT THE UNITED STATES
G4S Secure Solutions is currently hiring Custom Protection Officers (Armed) and Upscale Security Officers (Unarmed) at our 100+ OFFICES located throughout the United States. If you are looking for a Veteran friendly employer (We hired 6,000 + Veterans annually), with a growth from within policy (80% of our upper management team came from within-including our President, Drew Levine) and a proven track record on success for Veterans, come join our Team! Candidates must have ONE of the following verifiable requirements to qualify for these positions:
- Service in Military Occupational Specialty related to law enforcement, security (such as Military Police, Elite Military Forces, combat arms) or served in any support role in a Combat Zone.
- Graduate of a Certified Public Safety Academy (military or civilian) in the law enforcement, adult corrections, or firefighter field. (Armed)
- Bachelor’s degree in law enforcement or criminal justice related studies.
- A minimum of 8 or more years of active service in any military branch.
- Associate’s degree or higher in law enforcement or criminal justice with current or prior active military service.
Those who have served in the U.S. Military or are a current member of the Guard and Reserve and do not meet the above qualifications, qualify and may apply for most Unarmed security positions listed on our on-line job site.
1.To apply with G4S, Log onto http://usajobs.g4s.com”.
- Enter the name of the City you wish to apply in, in the “Search by zip code/city box” in the top center of the page.
- Select a job from the list that appears based on the location listed and click on the job name.
- After reading the qualifications, job requirements, etc. and you meet the qualifications, click on the RED BOX to the right “APPLY NOW” If you do not qualify go back and select another position shown under that city.
- After selecting “APPLY NOW”, you will come to a page requesting to register. Fill in the registration information, agree to the information requested by clicking on RED BOX at the bottom in order to continue to the application process.
- Follow the directions on the pages that follow until all steps are completed.
OR, PLEASE CLICK APPLY OR TEXT “JOBS” TO 561-660-9797 FROM YOUR SMARTPHONE!
If you have questions regarding the application process or your qualifications, you may contact Brian Reynolds, Director, Veterans Employment and Military Affairs by email at email@example.com or on his cell at (305) 494-6016.
EOE Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
G4S is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
and an Alcohol and Drug-Free Workplace